Are you a GRC professional? Have you introduced an innovative GRC concept in your business that you would like to showcase your GRC thoughts with your peers? And is your research about current trends in GRC management? Then you are the right person to submit your work at the 11th Annual European GRC Summit
One of Europe's oldest conferences on Governance, Risk Management, Compliance and IT Security (GRC) Issues places a call for papers. For highlights of the 2017 GRC Agenda, please refer to the extensive conference program for the inspiration of your topic and subject matter. http://www.grcassembly.com/agenda.htm
. The call for papers is open until the 15th July 2017.
The 11th annual European GRC Summit in 2017 is the annual networking highlight for GRC decision makers, managing directors, board members and C-Suite managers. Each year GRC experts and conference participants and GRC specialist worldwide, attend the meeting to exchange ideas and to learn about the newest GRC trends and innovations in regulatory compliance, training and development, GRC software and many other key IT tools are also on display and demo.
We are specifically looking for submissions on:
- Global Data Protection Rules. The EU and the USA are both poised to overhaul, current data protection and data security mandates to ensure compliance with data privacy standards.
- How can business develop GRC matrix to evaluate, monitor and communicate grc value
- Visionary GRC e-learning concepts to monitor compliance
- Implementing innovative IT platform for GRC data security issues
- Conducting lawful and effective global investigations
- Scan the horizon for the emerging global GRC issues
- How to create or build a central control and reporting systems that indicate how your organization behaves in a principal-oriented environment
- Directing the internal and external audit function effectively, based on the new EU directives on audit independence
- Looking through the periscope of global bribery, fraud and corruption development
- Realization value on governance thru shareholder stewardship
- Road map to successful navigation in the sea of GRC risk management with framework
The 2017 Conference will conduct workshops and parallel sessions on Ethics and Integrity, IT-security, Bribery, Fraud and Corruption. Hands-on Financial Compliance workshops on KYC, FATCA, CRS, AMLD IV, AIFMD, CDOT, MiFID II, FinCen CDD, EMIR, CFTC, etc.
We pledge to provide the board of directors, management, auditors and GRC officers with the opportunity to discuss the current GRC challenges and to share ideas and information to present the GRC challenges and to develop new strategies with colleagues and experts. The annual conference will further provide guidance on the right amount of due diligence on the GRC components to prevent or limit future corporate calamities.
We would like to hear from professionals & speakers for GRC presentations. Submit your proposals to email@example.com
. We look forward to receving your proposals and suggestions!
We look forward to receiving your proposals!